Vacuum Recommendation?

iVillage Member
Vacuum Recommendation?
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 4:16pm

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for a good vacuum. We currently have the Dyson Animal and although it works really well, it is WAY too heavy and has broken twice. I want one that is bagless and has the hose attachments - any ideas?

I hate vacuuming (and can't even believe I have to ask this question! haha) but if I have to do it I want to get a really good one that is easy to use and makes it a less horrible chore. :)

Thanks!

Photobucket
Thanks to pamelat0318 for my beautiful signature!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to Tany
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 4:50pm

I LOVE my Dyson. I was actually mad when we moved to PA, with hardwood floors so I didn't use it!!! I've had no problems either. My MIL has had issues with hers though, and I just copped it up to her :-)

I have the purple one, not sure if that is the same one or not. But like I said I love it!!! When this one dies (I've had it since 06) I'm getting a ball!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 5:14pm
we have the Bissel healthy home. i have TERRIBLE allergies, this one has great hepa filter. it's pretty light and all of the attachments are mounted on
Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersbabies

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 6:58pm
i have a dyson and love it! its lighter the animal because i lifted both :) thats weird yours has broke twice! i got mine in 2005 and no probs.. i am buying the ball one next week i think

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Michelle!