welcome mamakasey! let's talk about sex :)

iVillage Member
welcome mamakasey! let's talk about sex :)
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 9:03pm

Let's welcome our guest speaker Kasey - cl- of motherhood and sexuality!!

ok ladies- spill it! what sassy questions do you have?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 9:44am

ok- I will start :P

other than the current not being physically ready- my biggest issue is trying to flip the switch from harried mommy to sexy mama. It's really hard to go from a day with a teething whiny toddler and a fussing newborn to making and cleaning up after dinner, getting everyone tucked in. maybe taking the time to wipe the spit up off my shoulder... to five minutes later suducing/being seduced.

He's great at suggesting a "back rub" and that does seem to help some... but I would LOVE some other ideas

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 9:51am
Hi Kasey. I am Amy and recently found out I am pregnant (possibly with twins, i will know for sure tomorrow). I have very difficult pregnancies and am restricted from sex during the 2nd and 3rd trimester. I would love ideas on how to stay connected with dh even though we can't have sex and some tips on still feeling good about myself even though I will be as huge as a house and probably have some restrictions for activities as well.
Thanks for any advice and for coming by.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 11:32am

Hi,

My main issue is my sex drive.

Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 1:34pm
Hello ladies!! I'm Kasey, a single mother of a 5yr old little boy, and the cl of motherhood & sexuality. I am having a rough day today with a migraine, but I just wanted to stop by quick and see the board and questions. Thanks for welcoming me! I'll look for answers to your questions a little bit later. Don't feel bad to ask more. :)
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 8:57pm

Photobucket