who are you anyway?

iVillage Member
who are you anyway?
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 3:18pm

I'm bored lets do some get to know you better fun:)

Name?

Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) )

hometown?

where do you live now?

last book you read?

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous?

kids?

pets?

favorite "me" time activity?

favorite dessert?

biggest fear?

other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life?

other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time?

favorite "guilty pleasure"?

scariest part of having a baby?

best part about having a baby?

what do you want to be when you grow up? ;P

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 3:24pm

Name? Amy

Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) ) 32

hometown? Eastlake, Ohio

where do you live now? Glenmoore, Pa

last book you read? Third degree - Greg Iles (fantastic)

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? my fav blue t shirt- makes my eyes look crazy blue

kids? Piper, and a 2nd in november

pets? Giovanni

favorite "me" time activity? hot bubble bath

favorite dessert? anything chocolate

biggest fear? something happening to her

other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life? The day John came over to visit after I had not seen him in 7 years and the sparks flew:) big time butterflies in the tummy ;P

other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time? facebook

favorite "guilty pleasure"? there are a couple ridiculous shows that crack me up- Kendra and Bad girls club.

scariest part of having a baby? that something will happen to her, or i will screw up along the way

best part about having a baby? watching her learn things and her personality bursting out of her;)

what do you want to be when you grow up? ;P sigh, still really haven't figured it out

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 3:47pm

Name?

JJ smiles
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 3:49pm
LOL Amy - I responded before I read your answers and we had a couple of similiar one (chocolate and fears about having something happen to our babies...)
JJ smiles
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 4:28pm

Name? Kate

Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) ) 28

hometown? Daingean, Offaly, Ireland..population approx 1000

where do you live now? Tullamore..9 miles from Daingean..lol..but an awful lot nicer!

last book you read? I'm currently reading "We need to talk about Kevin"

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? Hmmm, I have a black and white short dress that I love to wear with black tights (cos they hide my bad ankle..lol)

kids? Charlie and an unbelievable urge to have more..lol

pets? Rafa, my maltese

favorite "me" time activity? Getting any sort of pampering..hair, nails, massage

favorite dessert? I LOVE dessert and at the moment my fav is apple crumble with vanilla custard

biggest fear? Something happening to Charlie, oh and spiders

other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life? This is a toughie, maybe the day I found out I had passed my degree and could begin my teacher training

other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time? Facebook, Perezhilton, and lots of online tv

favorite "guilty pleasure"? I'm addicted to The Biggest Loser US and Australia at the moment..Andy hates it so I always feel guilty when he comes home and I'm watching it

scariest part of having a baby? When they told me I was going to have an emergency section I freaked out. I went through a phase of seeing myself falling down the stairs with him when he was first born. And now it's the thought of him suffering or being ill/hurt.

best part about having a baby? Watching him grow into this little boy right before my eyes. Watching him play with his Daddy melts my heart. His smile, his eyes, his laugh, just everything!! I cant wait to have another (but I will..lol)

what do you want to be when you grow up? I always wanted to teach, my mother is a teacher and I wanted to do the same. I love my kids and get such great craic out of them. So I guess I'm lucky.

Lilypie

Photobucket
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 4:36pm

Name? Monika
Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) ) 30
hometown? Lodz Poland
where do you live now? Toronto Canada
last book you read? Ive got a few on the go!
what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? lip gloss! no matter what Ive got on I always feel a lil glamorous with some lip gloss on!
kids? Anthony(9), Tawnia(6) & Nathen(10 months)
pets? Tyson (pit bull) Mia (malti-shi) & 2 cats (Saboo & Jynx)
favorite "me" time activity? hot bubble bath, glass of wine & a book!
favorite dessert? anything rich and creamy! cheesecake...Mmmm
biggest fear? something bad will happen to my kids
other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life? so many! ... when we bought our first house, when my best friend told me she was pregnant! the day I paid off my car!
other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time? facebook!
favorite "guilty pleasure"? re-runs of sex & the city with a tub of chocolate chip ice cream!
scariest part of having a baby? the recovery from c-sections!
best part about having a baby? that crazy insurmountable immeasurable love you feel... its like a high!
what do you want to be when you grow up? ;P no idea... I guess we'll see when I get there??

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 5:43pm

Name? Megan

Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) )37!!

hometown? Hmm..I guess Boxboro, MA but my dad was in the military so I don't really have one!

where do you live now? Charlotte, NC

last book you read? The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? Heels or wedge shoes

kids? Paul (9), Ethan (5) and Bennett

pets? 2 cats, Caesar and Zico, and one fish named Ozzie

favorite "me" time activity? Reading a book, and a hot bath

favorite dessert? coconut cake

biggest fear? something happening to any of my kids or husband

other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life? quitting my last job, at the beach with my family

other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time? browsing different sites, no one particular site

favorite "guilty pleasure"? Anything sweet, and watching movies instead of cleaning the house, etc.

scariest part of having a baby? The pain, but also anticipation that everything is going to be okay!

best part about having a baby? The love, and the incredible smiles I get just because I am Mommy!

what do you want to be when you grow up? ;P Still working on that, but definitely want to work with children!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 7:31pm

Thanks for the poll, I love reading everyone's answers!!! :)

Name? *Megan

Age? *29

hometown? *Portland, Oregon

where do you live now? *Eugene, Oregon

last book you read? *Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? *A cute dress with my black

Megan - Mommy to Landon, born 05/18/2009!!! :)

baby

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 9:06pm

Name? *Dana

Age? *30

hometown? *Portage, Indiana

where do you live now? *Oswego, IL

last book you read? "Minnie's Valentine's Day"; Been reading Circle of Three for a couple months now

what is something you put on when you want to feel fabulous? *This pair of pants from college that I still fit into and make my behind look fabulous. Not really sure how I still fit in them.

kids? *My JJ Breccan (10 months) and daughter Graysen (3)

pets? *2 cats: Cleo and Artemis

favorite "me" time activity? *Getting a massage or taking a walk by myself at dusk

favorite dessert? *Anything peanut butter and chocolate (can't eat it anymore because my daughter is allergic)

biggest fear? * Being alone

other than your wedding or baby being born, what was the happiest day of your life? *Tough one....sad to say but placing at state in diving in high school.

other than i.v. where do you spend your computer time? *facebook, my bank account (that sounds bad, but I am just weird about money)

favorite "guilty pleasure"? *Facebook

scariest part of having a baby? *Knowing that you are responsible for someone else's life

best part about having a baby? *Their smell and need to cling to you!

what do you want to be when you grow up? ;P *I am an occupational therapist now...but my dream job would be part time stay at home mom and part time secretary (but one that gets paid lots of money!)

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 8:37am

Name? Gwen

Age? (don't answer if you don't want to:) ) 40

hometown? Long Island

where do you live now? New York City

last book you read? I'm in the middle of The Princess of Ohio, a very quirky novel.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2010 - 9:05am

Name?

Photobucket

Pages