Rave: Tori Amos Concert

iVillage Member
Rave: Tori Amos Concert
Tue, 07-28-2009 - 10:13am

I just had to share that I went to the Tori Amos concert last night here in Atlanta! I was so glad to be able to go and see her...this was my 4th time seeing her live. The concert was awesome, she was really on fire. I took my DSD (who is almost 13, and likes Tori too, thanks to me).

AND, DH did great with the kiddos while I was gone! He gave our toddler a bath before I left. Then, Lyric was sleeping in her swing when he put Aspen to bed. Lyric got hungry (of course) and ate a whole 4 oz bottle of ebm (over the span of an hour, at the time she nurses a lot right before bed), then went right to sleep.

It was a really nice night out and I am thrilled to have seen Tori in concert again!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

<PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-28-2009 - 1:19pm

Yay for a great night out!

I've seen Tori a couple of times years ago. She definitely puts on a good show:) I'm glad you had fun!

Sarah

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
OUR BLOG: www.mileshudson.blogspot.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-30-2009 - 12:01am

Im so jealous!!

Photobucket