Checking in and update :)

iVillage Member
Checking in and update :)
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 2:04pm
Whew! What a busy summer it has been! I just thought I would drop by and give an update, for those of you who even remember us lol.
Kaleb is now nearly 9 months old, as are most of the SPs. He has always been a bit of a later bloomer- did not roll over or sit up or really even crawl until later. Now though, he is making up for lost time. In the last week he has started really crawling, pulling up, standing well if leaning against something, and cruising. Wowzer. All of these babies are going to be grown up before we know it!
We are still breastfeeding, and he LOVES real food. He will eat anything you put in front of him and has yet to have any strange reactions. He still has NO teeth too, which I just love because at least he still looks like a baby :) He also has little to no hair, so that is funny too. Poor kid lol.
While I do not post a lot, I do follow all of the kiddos and stories on here. It is nice to keep up with everyone :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 3:45pm

Nice to see you back on board , lol sounds like Kaleb is doing awesome !

Seems like many of us were lurking and not posting , nice to "See" more posting again !!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketpink Supermom
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 2:05pm
So
Photobucket