DH is Deploying

iVillage Member
DH is Deploying
Thu, 09-16-2010 - 2:10pm

Hello Ladies.

I haven't been on the board too much. We've had a lot going on, from a meddling father-in-law asking for $30,000 from us to DH changing units at work.

We had been told awhile ago that he was deploying in May. While this obviously wasn't preferred, we began planning around that date. We had decided when we'd leave to door open for another baby (by stopping our natural family planning) and general prep with family.

Tuesday, he found out he leaves in January. I am just in a state of shock. On top of all this, he has to go to as much as about eight weeks of training away from home. I was expecting all of this eventually, just not so fast!

Please pray for us. I am just...kind of panicked. Not sure what to do or how to move forward from here. I just started my Master's degree, we are talking about the possibility of pregnancy before he leaves, and we have our SP who is ten months old.

Ack! Any input or advice would be much appreciated. Here we go....

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-16-2010 - 5:35pm
Adrienne - wow that will be quick with the 8 weeks of training too. No real advice - just know that we're hear to listen when you need someone!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-16-2010 - 7:05pm
P&PT for you and your family. Please do feel free to vent here or come for support when you need to over the next few months.

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

blinkie

10monthmedal

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09