I think we are trying...

iVillage Member
I think we are trying...
Wed, 11-17-2010 - 5:00pm

I can't say we are actively TTC. But my DH and I have stopped preventing from getting pregnant!

Since we were surprised by Cambria, I have never TTC before. I guess we will just wait and see for a while and then if nothing happens I will actively start TTC. I just don't want to make myself crazy. I tend to stress myself out in situations like this. I get so anxious and then I over think everything. I just hope that we get pregnant in the next few months so that it doesn't go that far.

My sweet baby, Cambria, turned one yesterday. I can't believe we are already thinking of another. I guess it just goes to show how much we have loved having her in our family if we want to do it again!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers .
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-17-2010 - 5:58pm

Happy belated birthday to Cambria! And congrats on sort of trying. :) Baby dust to you.

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-17-2010 - 7:10pm

Yay ! We are TTC starting this month. We are pretty actively trying ... :) ... so I'm hoping it's quick for us and for you too ! I would love to be in another Expecting group with a Sweet Potato mommy! It would be so much fun !

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 9:31am

Congrats on trying w/o trying!! I feel the same way, when you are trying sometimes it gets to be stressful and you cause it to not be enjoyable.. Relax and enjoy the process.. Hope it's a quick one for you both!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers