We have a Cruiser !

iVillage Member
We have a Cruiser !
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 12:18pm
Well Liam can pull himself up and cruise around , he is a total wobbly drunk monkey , LOL but he can do it and it scares the begeses outta me !!! He gets into everything and anything he can plus he is strong willed and has a temper on him ( wonder who he gets that from , hee hee hee )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketpink Supermom
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 1:34pm
Good luck! DH builds a mini fort in our main room every day to train to keep our cruiser contained :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 1:47pm
We try to keep him in the living room but when the big kids start moving around from room to room and playing he gets so mad if he cannot follow them and will scream till one of them comes back for him and helps him walk to where they are ..........he is such a rush to follow his siblings ....I wish he would slow down and be a baby longer ! it gives me baby fever and we are waiting till he is over 2 even before we try again , Maybe if I push him down he will stay still and be a baby longer ??? LOL just kidding of course , hee hee hee
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 2:05pm

WTG Liam!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 4:19pm

Stephanie,

Liam is great at standing on his own and push toys make him mad cause they slow him down , lol he would rather hold onto one of our fingers and just walk next to us , he does get super excited and tries to go fast then falls over his own feet then has to nerve to get mad at whom ever he was holding onto like they tripped him , lol

Of the five kids my oldest walked at 8 1/2 months , my daughter walked at just over 9 months , both of the other boys walked at 11 months so Liam could start any day or in the next few weeks or months and it would be "normal" for my kiddos ~

I wish they would slow down just a bit I am not ready to chase after 5 kids ! LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 7:22pm

That is so exciting!!! What a strong and determined little guy Liam is!! He sounds very close to walking. Lincoln enjoys cruising as well, but he doesn't sound as

Photobucket