Birthday Exchange Info

iVillage Member
Birthday Exchange Info
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 12:10am

Hi All,

I'm excited to post some info about our Birthday Exchange, I think it will be a lot of fun so if there is anyone who would still like to join there is still time to do so.

Anyone who has expressed interest in participation will need to email me their shipping info (Name, City, State/Prov, Zip/Postal Code). My email addy is jen@thefishers.ca and if you could use the subject Birthday Exchange it will make it easy to keep track of everyone. If everyone could email by next Friday (Sept 17th) I will have a few days to match people up and send out the info.

Some addition info:

1: We will set the gift amount at $ 15-20

2: If there are suggestions of gift ideas for your LO please include it in your email to me. For example: a favorite color, a tip that they like cars or dolls etc.

3: All gifts should be mailed by early November so everyone can open a gift on November 15th

I also wanted to gently remind everyone of the importance of following though with sending a gift. We don't want anyone to end up sending a gift and not receiving one so if you can no longer participate please let me know.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-10-2010 - 2:22pm
Thanks again Jen for coordinating this for all of us!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 3:32pm
Yes, thank you Jen! I emailed you my information.

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-12-2010 - 7:18pm