Fall is here!

iVillage Member
Fall is here!
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 11:43am

It's a great fall day here. We were able to open the windows and let the breeze in. Now that it's getting cooler, what do you still need to pick up for your SP to get ready for winter?

I still need to find a snowsuit for Bryan. Not sure if I want to get size 12 months or 18 months. Any BTDT have suggestions?

Don't forget that Tuesday is the last day to sign up for the birthday exchange? :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: calgonday
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 12:49pm

Well we're in the middle of a heat wave with high humidity warnings here in Montreal (the other day it was 104F w/ the humidex)... We had cool weather 2 weeks ago and Aria was in jeans, socks, shoes, and sweaters in the morning w/ maybe a tshirt in the afternoon... all her 12 mth old clothing is for fall - so now with this heat wave thingy going on I have no clothes for her!!!

Rachel & Aria Noelle (Nov 14 2009)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 4:57pm

It's still mid 90s here, and I suspect it will stay that way for the rest of the month, with a few days in the upper 80s here and there. It probably won't be cold enough for me to worry about warm clothing until mid November, but in the next few weeks I'll be shopping for a jacket for SP. I bought some warmer 12-18 month clothing last spring when it was on clearance, and it will be fun to put it on her.

I'm starting to look for a Halloween costume for SP too! I'm excited about the holidays coming up.

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-06-2010 - 11:27am

I have a snowsuit that was a hand down from a friend which I'll probably leave at daycare for outside play.

Photobucket