First Birthday Present Ideas

iVillage Member
First Birthday Present Ideas
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 8:20am

Have you given any thought to what you are getting your SP for their first birthday?

With Lucas we got him a slide and kitchen. I have no idea what to get Annabelle for her "big" present as we have practically everything. I buy a lot of stuff used so we have a lot of cool big things. I've got her 3 small items. I may just skip the big present and get her something big for Christmas.

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 8:58am
We have discussed it but haven't made any firm decisions yet. Cohen loves the Little People play sets so he'll probably get one of those but other than that I'm at a loss...lol
Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 10:12am
I have no idea but my mom is getting her

Rachel & Aria Noelle (Nov 14 2009)

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 2:40pm

I'm not going to start getting a big gift until she's a bit older, but with her bday and xmas being so close together, I've already starting picking up small toys and clothes.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 4:41pm

we haven't put a lot of thought into it either... but,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 9:15am
We battle over toys all day long here. Lucas won't let Annabelle have his toys, but he seems to think he can have hers. Work in progress, work in progress.

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 7:16am

Hi!

We're getting Will some Duplo block sets and also some Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs.

His Nana is giving him a bike, and his Poppy is giving him a wooden train set (which is more for DH at this stage, lol).

It's so hard having birthdays so close to Christmas, as we've been trying to cut back on so much "stuff" and now the cycle's about to begin again...

B

Lilypie - (SpQc)

Daisypath - (2wEx)

teachers.gif image by missbee1985Anne14.gif image by missbee1985Andie70.gif image by missbee1985PhotobucketSP-blinkie--Oct1.gif image by missbee1985SP-blinkie--Breastfed3.gif image by missbee1985

B, loving wife to L. Proud Mum to William Luke (22 months) and expecting Samuel James in November. >

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-30-2010 - 2:25pm
We are getting Molly the "Molly" American girl doll. We have tons of larger play toys and she will get more from both in laws, so I'm not feeling like we need to do something there. The Molly doll will be a great sentimental first birthday gift that she can use later on.