Happy December !

iVillage Member
Happy December !
Wed, 12-01-2010 - 1:38pm
Happy December everyone! The end of the year is approaching and also the holidays !

Will you be traveling with sp this month?
What holidays will you be celebrating?
Will you be keeping it small or going big with the family ?
How is sp doing ?
Will you be getting a visit from Santa this year ?
Have you braves the stores yet?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-01-2010 - 1:50pm
We might be going to Indiana to visit some of dh's family the weekend before Christmas. We would be drivin so Ashlynn still won't be getting on an airplane :)

We celebrate Christmas and will probably go to church the night before.

We have three houses to go to Christmas day and our own makes 4. It will be our first Christmas in our own place. Very excited!! Especially now that ashlynn is old enough to enjoy her gifts.

Ashlynn is going though terrible twos. She's hitting and biting and screaming when she doesn't get her way. It's really rough but we are working on it. Any advice would be welcome !!!

Santa will be coming to our apartment but I have no idea what he is bringing yet as I have done no shopping !
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 11:52am

We'll be having a small scale Christmas complete with trips to visit Grandma and Grandpa and then Great Grandma.

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 2:06pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 2:33pm

Stephanie I'm sorry you are going through the tantrums too but it is good to hear that we aren't the only one. It does get worse when we tell Ashlynn NO or when she doesn't get what she wants. UGH !

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 5:52am

Chris mom to Ashleigh, Madisyn, Emely, and Catie
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 11:53am
yeah, i think Mirage is just spoiled too. and since i'm at home with her all day long i let her get by with more than daddy does, so she throws the tantrums more when daddy says 'NO' and sometimes all he has to do is look at her and she knows what he's gonna say.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 9:38pm

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 6:38am
We are not going anywhere but we are going to celebrate Christmas with our big party and church on the 24th and then we will veg out and clean up on the 25. Mil and sil's family will be there as well as my family who's close by and a whole bunch of friends and cousins.

I haven't even started shopping yet, but I don't think it's going to be a lot because we are trying not to spend money and so we decided to spend more on food for the party so we can all be together and less on individual presents.

I am dreading going to the mall! I don't like shopping as is!

Finally Eli will get her first chance to participate in Mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe so we are excited for that too.
POW babies