Mother's Day

iVillage Member
Mother's Day
Mon, 04-25-2011 - 3:04pm

My brother disagrees, but with only 2 weeks left, Mother's day will be here before we know it.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 12:44pm

Megan, glad you made it through the storms!

My siblings and I have made Mother's Day brunch for my mother for years now, and we will keep the tradition alive this year. DH and I are also taking his mother out to lunch the day before Mother's Day, because the restaurants are all so crowded on the actual day.

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-27-2011 - 5:21pm
Megan, Glad you made it safely through the storms. I did hear that they really hit St. Louis. We've missed the storms here for the most part, but have still gotten rain. I'm ready to be able to go play in the yard and see if the lilacs are indeed blooming - it looks like it from the window.
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-27-2011 - 3:45pm

Last year we went to the Zoo for mothers day. This year I think we might go to the St. Louis Botanical Gardens. We haven't really talked about it but I want to do something outside ! I don't know if you've seen the news but we live about 30 minutes from the city and we have tornados and thunder storms coming through here like crazy. It shut down Lambert airport for the weekend, so hopefully all of this will end soon it will be a beautiful day that we can enjoy out in the sun.

Photobucket