September Roll Call

iVillage Member
September Roll Call
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:40am

Can you believe it's September already? Now's a great time to see who's still with us, who's come back to join us, and who is now checking us out :)

So,

Who's here?

Tell us about your SP

Any fun facts you'd like to share?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 9:43am

Who's here? Lisa

Tell us about your SP: Bryan is still waking up at least once a night and won't fall asleep on his own. He's generally happy and inquisitive and starting to stand and take a step or two on his own.

Any fun facts you'd like to share? I can't wait until the new fall tv season- just hope there are shows worth watching :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 10:16am

Who's here?Jen

Tell us about your SP: Cohen is crawling like a wild man and into everything possible. He's trying to take a few steps, I don't think it will be long before he gets it. He is a very happy boy and is always laughing and doing things that will make us laugh. His new favorite word is 'poop'....lol

Any fun facts you'd like to share? Oh my... about 10 1/2 wks until our new little man arrives!!

Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 11:45am

I can NOT believe it's already September...where has this year gone???

Who's here?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 1:33pm
that's so cute he says Poop ! Liam has been saying it for a few weeks now, its funny !
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
pink Supermom
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 2:49pm

Who's here? Krista

Tell us about your SP--My little guy's name is Adam and he is a good-natured, curious, sensitive little boy who ADORES his older sister (she's 3).He's crawling and standing, but doesn't seem the least bit interested in walking (which is fine by me!) He only has one tooth, and I hope that the reason he's been sleeping like crap for the last 2 weeks is due to some teething pain. He was sleeping through the night just fine, but now he wakes up fussing 1 or 2 times a night.

Any fun facts you'd like to share? This time around (SP is my second child) I feel absolutely clueless as to when he should be doing this or that--I just don't have time to read up on anything! In a way it's nice because I know if he's happy and healthy, then he's "on track", but what stinks is I feel like I'm forgetting to do things with him that would help him with this or that. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else, but I feel like I'm wingin' it a lot more this time around, which is kind of ironic!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 5:13pm
lol...boys!
Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 5:24pm

Hi Everyone!

My name: Jenn

SP is Ashley. She'll be 10 months on Friday the 3rd. She is starting to stand alone more and more, and taking steps between furniture. She knows quite a few words, but only says Mama and Dada (and kee when the kitties are around, but I'm not 100% convinced she is saying "kitty" yet). She mostly babbles and "sings" to her toys. She is obsessed with electrical outlets and cords, but other than that she is a pretty easy baby.

I'm also looking forward to the fall shows starting up again! :) DH and I have a few shows we watch together.

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Jenn

Mom to Ashley Elizabeth, born 11/3/09

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 7:28pm

Who's here?

Rachel & Aria Noelle (Nov 14 2009)

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 10:26pm

Who's here? Kerry & Annabelle

Tell us about your SP - Oh she is wild!! She has been practicing getting into a standing position by herself. She's been practicing walking by herself. She climbs on everything. She's cuddly sweet as sugar until she doesn't get her way and then it's total girly tantrum screaming with her head to the floor. And she's gorgeous to boot!

Any fun facts you'd like to share? See above :)

Photobucket

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-02-2010 - 7:40am

Who's here? Anisa and SP Zayn

Tell us about your SP:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pages