Whew...I have been out of the loop for a LONG time!

iVillage Member
Whew...I have been out of the loop for a LONG time!
Sun, 06-19-2011 - 12:02pm

Most of you probably do not even remember me because it has been so long since I have posted! This last 6 months was CRAZY for us! Aside from being in North Dakota through the winter in our RV (and dealing with frozen pipes and blizzards, and whatnot), I was also finishing up my Business Admin degree (carrying 18 credits and 1 3-credit correspondence course) while taking care of the boys all day! I got that done in May (whew!), totally expecting time to just relax....until I decided to start making and selling laminated magnetic bookmarks on etsy and at craft fairs. Yeah, the break did not come until today!

It is so great to see what everyone has been up to! I need to update my siggy soon and I promise to try to be more a part of the group again. Hope to get reconnected again soon!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Hi Lisa. I've also been away for awhile. Lots going on in my life. I hope I can get back on here more often as well. Congrats on finishing school. How awesome. Hope to see you around more often.

iVillage Member
I am on the computer so much that I sometimes need a breather from technology in general lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thanks!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

So glad you are back ! We have had a few people coming back to the board and it is great to see all the little ones again and hear how they are doing.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Lisa! Great to see you. Congratulations on finishing your degree! Looking forward to seeing you here more often.