Family is the worse, i swear!!

iVillage Member
Family is the worse, i swear!!
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 9:23am

DH's dad, brother and uncle have this take take take mentality and it is really starting to tick me off. Dh's brother and uncle live with Eric's grandparents right now and they do not help out at all!!! Both of them sit on their butts and wont even lift a finger or ask if they need to do something. Eric goes over there and cuts the grass for them because they are too old to be out in this kind of heat mowing grass and whenever we go over there his brother and uncle vanish! Its like oh there is work going on I have plans. I want to just walk right up to both of them slap the mess out of them and tell them that they need to help out around the house because they are kind enough to let them both stay there free of charge, cook them dinner and do whatever else they ask them to do. And Erics dad- he lives about 30 minutes away and yes i know he has his own life but he isnt that busy to where he cant come and help out too! I have just kept it all inside because Dh doesnt really want to hear it but gosh it is getting to me. Dh's brother wont even throw away his trash when he is done eating something in his room or bring down his plates and put them in the sink. I know that he may not think much of it but to me when someone offers their home to you, you should keep things the way they do and not just take advantage of the entire situation and treat it like a dang bed and breakfast!

Ok I am done griping, thanks for listening :)

SHEWWW I feel a little better!

href="http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/Reikai776/Blinkies/?action=view&current=wwjunegoal.gif" target=_blank>Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 8:27pm
*HUGS*
~~Kim
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-21-2010 - 8:57am
Here's some more ((((HUGS)))) for you!