I hate clothes!

iVillage Member
I hate clothes!
Wed, 03-17-2010 - 9:51pm

I hate clothes! I can't find anything to wear when I go back to work. I have a complicated dress code... well not complicated but I'm only allowed certain colors but they have to be business dress clothes. NOTHING FITS! My maternity stuff is to big.. my normal clothes are to small. I can't seem to find anything shopping that looks decent. Its either to big, to small, or fits strange.

I know I didn't gain this over night but I'm going to spend a small amount of money for new clothes for work until I can lose it and get back into my normal clothes. I'm so frustrated right now I want to cry. Thats if I can find anything, and I have to because I go back to work in less then 3 weeks. :(

Everything else about my pregnancy was so easy why can't losing the weight be easy to. I didn't gain a ton. DH sits there and tells me we will work out together but other then getting him to take a walk with Simon and I he never says anything else. And honestly I don't feel comfortable doing my work out videos in front on him and its so hard to fit it in during the times he isn't around cause Simon is always needing something or there is so many

Cassie 

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-17-2010 - 10:33pm
Aww! BUG HUGS momma! I would so watch your WW to let your work out if I was there! And I TOTALLY know what you mean. I am back in pre pregnancy clothes but I have all this loose skin on my stomach that makes me have this giant muffin top over my jeans! I put on a shirt today that Rob bought me the weekend I conceived and the difference of what I saw vs the picture I have is so disheartening. It doesn't matter what the scales say to me, my body is different and looks flabby. I am with you too, I HATE working out in front of people! When I was a skinny teenager guys used to watch me work out all the time because I had giant boobs, and it made me SO uncomfortable! Now I feel like I am still going to get stared at, but because I am fat with giant boobs! Ugh. Rob also does this thing where he likes to shake my belly because of the loose skin and it's like really? You whine about the weight you gained while I was pregnant but think it's ok to do that to me? Men just don't get it sometimes. Hang in there! I'm sure your self image is probably worse then it actually is. I know it is for me a lot of times. I had to ask a friend how much she thought I weighed and she guess I weighed 120 lbs LESS then I actually weigh! She was shocked when I told her the number and didn't believe me at all lol! I love my friends :)