iVillage Member
Just a rant
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 9:21am

I'm soooo sick of DH's family.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: celticmommy18
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:31pm
Just take them off facebook hun. My half sister can be the same way. When her life is bad she takes it out on everyone. I am tired of every time her and her husband get in a fight she spreads another nasty rumor about me. When I found out I was pregnant she told everyone I was 6 months pregnant and it wasn't Rob's baby. I literally showed my dad pictures of my first tests with the date on them and said would they be that light if I was 6 months pregnant? Then she has been telling everyone in my family my dad pays my bills, which even made my MOM made because she knows it isn't true. My dad does NOT pay any of our bills, and we pay HIM $100 a month for the room we live in here. We no longer pay him that because the landlord lost the house to foreclosure so my dad himself no longer pays rent. So I finally just blocked my sister from being able to see my wall or write on it because I couldn't take it anymore. And for the record when she moved in with her husband, him and his dad payed the rent because she wasn't working, just living off government aid. I am not on government aid, just WIC for Jensen. So when my bills are paid, it's ROB's money that pays it. Not Rob and my dad, not Rob and his dad. Sometimes family just really sucks and I agree they should not be telling your kids about that and having them lose respect for who he USED to be. Not who he is now.