rant... rant ... rant!

iVillage Member
rant... rant ... rant!
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 8:22am

Well I had an IUD put in and my period has disappeared but i am still having the mood swings and bloating that goes with that time of the month. I absolutely cannot stand this!!!!! Non of my clothes fit, I feel like a lard a$$, I am cranky to the point where I just want to be left alone by EVERYONE, I am severyly anxious and cant settle down and I want to cry over any

href="http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/Reikai776/Blinkies/?action=view&current=wwjunegoal.gif" target=_blank>Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 1:13pm
Ok sweetie, take a breath, I totally hear ya. Sounds like you might have a different issue, you need to have your blood sugar checked and your thyroid. I think you might have something else going on. Sounds like a imbalance somewhere, not just assosiated with AF. I personally have a thyroid issue and I have the swings at times as well. You will be ok, just go get checked out and tell your Dr everything you told us. They can help. Good luck, keep us posted. You will be ok.

Thanks to Anne for my girl siggy

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 1:22pm
You know i never thought that i might have a true problem and that something could be off balance. I go back to the doctor at the end of the month and i will have to say something to them because i dont know if i can do this another time around.
href="http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/Reikai776/Blinkies/?action=view&current=wwjunegoal.gif" target=_blank>Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 2:06pm

I have thyroid issues and when I'm over medicated (hyperthyroid) I am anxious/nervous, can't sleep, I sweat a lot-and in weird places (upper lip, nose) and snap at everyone...

When I'm under medicated (hypothyroid) I sleep all the time, gain weight, hair falls out, skin is scaly/dry/peeling, just feel horrible.

Hope you do not have anything funky going on, but you might want to check it out! Thyroid problems are very common after pregnancy.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 2:14pm
i am having the same problem except for the sweating. I hope they can get it right, if there is a problem.
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 3:32pm
My thyroid issues started when I was preggers with my oldest, I suffered with it for almost a year, mood swings, forgetfulness, losing weight (loved that) I would forget how to drive, mood swings, confusion, anger you name it, it was rough!! I was miserable as was people around me. Please have yours checked. Simple blood test. Do not rule out diabeties as well. again simple