So Mad and Sad

iVillage Member
So Mad and Sad
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 12:34am
So my husband tried to resync my iPhone due to it not holding a charge and the battery draining really fast. He hooked it up to our Mac and restored it like the iPhone tech told him to and all my pictures that I have taken of my baby in the past 3 months are GONE!!! He doesn't know what happened and he said he backed everything up but all my precious photos of my daughter that I will never get back are gone forever. I use my iPhone the most to take pictures because I always have it. I am so upset and mad. I screamed and cried in my pillow after he told me what happened. I just had to rant about how pissed I am at my husband even if he didn't mean to do it.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 8:18am
Uggggh!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 9:01am
I feel your pain!!! My previous laptop crashed and I had to get a new laptop, I wasn't able to retrieve anything from the old one. I hadn't backed it up to my external hard drive since before Rhett was born so I lost ALL of my hospital pics, his newborn pics, baby pics, everything. I was so upset!! (((hugs)))
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 10:08am
OMG!! I'm so sorry that happened. I would be devastated too. I'm always scared it's gonna happen to me. I kinda miss taking pics the old fashioned way where you always had a hard copy to have instead of them always being on the comp to get lost :) ((Big Hugs)) to you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

veteran wife Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 10:20am
Thanks girls...it makes me want to print all my photos out on hard copy because now I'm paranoid. I felt so sick to my stomach when he told me they were gone. My DH tried everything he could and still couldn't find anything:-C
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 9:19pm
Oh hun I am so sorry!!! I always back my pictures up on photobucket as soon as I upload them to the computer, because I have had my hardrive crash twice and lost all my photos since high school. I also cried both times, but I can't even imagine if I lost pictures of Jensen for forever :(