SO PO'D AT BORDERS!!!!

iVillage Member
SO PO'D AT BORDERS!!!!
Mon, 03-22-2010 - 1:30am
So remember how excited I was when I spent $60 at Borders and Chase picked up the tab on it? Well I STILL have not received my order from Borders and as I was checking the account today I noticed ANOTHER $50 purchase. I am like WTH so I go to look up the $60 one and it's now changed to a $10 one and because they recharged me in 2 halves, Chase pick up the tab TOOK THEIR MONEY BACK! So now when we would have been fine to pay our car note this week, we just lost $60 from our account and are now $50 short because we lent my dad $500, and he can't pay us back until the 30th when he gets paid. We bought diapers, wipes, and baby food ahead of time so we could lend him money and get through a week of only $10 in the account just so we could help my dad pay his bills and now because of this BS OUR bill will be late!! And as I mentioned, I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER. On the online tracker it says it's been sitting at my local Fed Ex store for 3 weeks now so we called them and said what gives, why hasn't our order been delivered and they have NO RECORD OF EVER HAVING IT!!! WHY would it be logged as being at their facility if what they claim is true that they have no record of it?! So basically I can't get any of this sorted out until tomorrow and I am going to tell Borders where they can shove their order and demand my money back. I am NEVER buying from Borders again, this is so ridiculous. How was I supposed to anticipate this when I ordered this stuff a MONTH ago, especially when the money and the refund from chase had gone through?! This is such BS, I am SO mad!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2010 - 6:25pm
WOW! I would be ticked too! Have you spoken with Chase yet to find out why the payment back? Why would Borders recharge you in two halves? I would just cancel the order and go with Amazon or something. That stinks! I hope you get it sorted out soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
http://rememberingbregan.blogspot.com/ Dianne Wife to Super, Awesome, No Limits US Army Officer - Matthew. Mummy to: DS - Dakota John - 18 yo., DD - Aidan Isabella - 4 yo., DS - Angel - Bregan Michael - 3 1/2 days old 11/23-11/27/2008, DD- Thalia Evan 1/24/10, 2 x Miscarriage Survivor 2003 & 2004.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2010 - 7:10pm
We called the mail place and the gave us the official "we looked everywhere, we definitely DO NOT have your package" so we called Borders and they refunded us the $50 immediately because that was for stuff I pre-ordered, and they said that the $10 would be back in in 7-10 days. I just am so mad that they would write down on their tracking that our mail place had received it when they hadn't, because that makes it look like it was the mail places fault. The poor guy working there got an ear full from Rob but in the end the guy was like wow that's ridiculous, go call Borders and get a refund lol.