Where do these PPL come from?!

iVillage Member
Where do these PPL come from?!
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 2:38pm

I would like to first start out by saying that Im normally not the type of person to get into other people's business..."to each his own" is something that I think a lot!!

So, on my birthday I went to dinner with some people that have a daughter Morgan's age (3) and twin boys (10

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 4:26pm
Oh wow Lacey thats aweful. From past experience we had a picture of a baby holding a beer (the mom would give it to him all the time) and took it to the police. all they said was how aweful but you cant prove it was full so theres nothing that can be done. Im sorry that your in this situation but i believe God has chosen you to stick up for those kids since no one else will. If it was me i wouldnt care if they got mad at me or the kids got taken away because you would be saving them. Be the kids voice they need it before they become completely dependent on it. Im sorry that disgust me and i will be praying for those babies.
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 5:47pm

WOW! I'm just blown away by what is happening. Here I am right now fighting a school that is discriminating against the minority by segregating. I'm not just fighting for my daughter but, for all the other kids as well. And here you have a couple of irresponsible creeps (that shouldn't be allowed to breed) putting their children in harms way.

Seriously what is this world coming too? This is depressing!

Sorry, I know how difficult this is. But the welfare of these children is at stake and what you said that you wanted to do is just

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 6:04pm
whats DCF?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 9:11pm

As much as it sucks to have to do it, I would call in Children's Aid, or what ever it is over there. The kids welfare is at stake. What an awful thing to do to your children.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-19-2010 - 10:34pm
Wow. Just wow. That sickens me. Some people REALLY shouldn't be parents.

Powered by CGISpy.com

action=view&current=freewebjunk_dot_com_83.gif" target='_blank'>
eewebjunk_dot_com_83.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

action=view&current=bba-soinlove.gif" target='_blank'>
ba-soinlove.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

action=view&current=293433z8s8tdjzd0.gif" target='_blank'>
93433z8s8tdjzd0.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

action=view&current=thProudBoyMom.gif" target='_blank'>
ProudBoyMom.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

action=view&current=sahm23.gif" target='_blank'>
hm23.gif" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

action=view&current=LoveLittleBoy.gif" target='_blank'>