Brynn says she's marrying Rhett.

iVillage Member
Brynn says she's marrying Rhett.
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 10:01am
Brynn insists that she's getting married to Rhett when they are older! I've tried explaining to her that we don't marry people in our family-- she doesn't seem to understand or maybe she just doesn't care LOL. I just let her talk about it now, it cracks me up because I know that as soon as he starts walking and getting into her stuff, things are going to change really fast! :p
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 10:56am
That's so cute. Isaac says the same thing and he's 6. He wants to marry Norah, but since I explained it to him, he says ok, well she can just live with Isaiah and I forever, lol. I still don't think he understands why he can't marry her, he just knows it's not ok, lol. Whatever, like you said, it won't last long once they start driving them nuts!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 11:46am
That's too funny that he says he wants to live with them forever! Brynn said the same thing when I tried to explain why she can't marry him to her. She said, "who's he going to marry then?" When I told her he might marry somebody else that he falls in love with, she started to cry and said he's not allowed to live in another house away from her! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 12:03pm

That's way too cute. Your right, once Rhett starts moving she will change her mind. Kamryn was all about Harper until Harper started crawling and getting into stuff in her room. It's funny to watch when Harper has Woody,from Toy Story in her mouth, drooling all over him (see her in action below). I know I shouldn't laugh but it's fun to watch them interact.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 2:32pm
Awww that's too cute! I completely underestimated how awesome it would be to watch them interact! Rhett runs over Brynn's feet with his walker and hurts her, then she'll get angry at him. He also wants into all of her stuff, fortunately, her room is in the hallway and I block that area of the house off so he can't access it via crawling or the walker but it's too funny to watch a 4 year old and 7 month old get frustrated with each other. LOL I never anticipated it to start this early. They are also all cuddly with each other too. Somebody told me (I can't remember who) that if the girl is the oldest that the sibling rivalry won't be quite as harsh than if the boy was the older one. Well, all I can say is that my brother and sister fought like there was no tomorrow! I don't know how they made it through their childhood unscathed. I'm 10 years older than my brother and 12 years older than my sister. I remember my mom telling my brother and sister if they couldn't be nice to just go in their room and fight it out because she was so tired of it! They would punch and kick each other. They are 20 and 18 now... and are still nasty and rude to each other.
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2010 - 7:09pm
Aww soo sweet!!