Galveston BLAST!!

iVillage Member
Galveston BLAST!!
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 12:26pm

So, after missing our Galveston trip last weekend, we went together this weekend. My mom, BFF and BFF's sister went with me and the kiddos. We went to Moody Gardens and checked out the aquarium and the butterfly exhibit. We absolutely loved watching the fish and the sharks. Isaac and Isaiah kept pointing out all the fish from "Finding Nemo." We got to see penguins too! Isaac was quick to notice the macaroni penguins because he loves the movie "Surfs Up." It was fantastic!

After that, we headed to the Rainforest Cafe (the food was magnificent). The boys and Miss Norah loved watching all the animals. Then we rode a boat ride under the restaurant.

Then we were off to the beach. It was great. The boys loved it, and Miss Norah got her first dip in the ocean :)

I didn't get too many good pics at the aquarium cause my camera stinks and kept taking blurry ones, but I got some really good ones at the beach. Check em out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 1:04pm
How fun!

Tessa

Mom to 6 kids and 3 angels!

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 1:08pm
She loved it! She couldn't stop splashing her feet in it. We didn't get too wet this time, but she did like squishing her toes in the sand too, lol. She enjoyed the sunshine and the awesome beach breeze. She enjoyed playing with me and watching her brothers wallow in the sand and water :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:04am
It looks like you guys had a blast. I miss the ocean. Great pics.

Photobucket

Thank you Elena for my siggy, YOU ROCK.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket