a little update to my pregnancy

iVillage Member
a little update to my pregnancy
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 1:08am

My Doctor offered a pre-natal class to me saying they could use my experience. So i joined and im glad I did. I go once a month on top of my regular visit. I get to weigh myself, test my own pee and take my blood pressure plus the doctor measures my uterus, listens to the heart beat and i get extra ultrasound pictures. this is the first time they have done the class there are 4 of us in the class all due with in a couple of weeks of each other.

Im doing ok still having a little morning sickness and cant really eat till dinner time. i lost 7 lbs in a month and baby peanut was moving around like crazy, so everything is looking good

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 5:45am
Congratulations!! I know its awesome when you get to take such a big roll in your health care! How many weeks are you now? Wow, your already feeling the little one :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-28-2010 - 10:55am
How neat!

Tessa

Mom to 6 kids and 3 angels!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-29-2010 - 11:39am
Woo hoo I'm glad things are going so well!! I would love to be able to do a class like that! How exciting that you can feel the peanut moving already!!! I can't wait to feel that again!! KUP and I agree with Tessa we need pictures!!!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-05-2010 - 11:01pm

Wow! How exciting that you can feel the baby move already! :smileyhappy: So sweet! I love that you get to take such an active role in your care- that must be fun to add to your doc appts like that!

And ITA with the other ladies- we need pics! lol

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-09-2010 - 3:10pm

That's so cool about the class and all the extras you are getting.