• 3 kids
  • 4 kids
  • 5+ kids

You will be able to change your vote.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 8:13am
I was lurking on the Oct EC and a women said that she thought society figures you're allowed 2 kids and having more then that becomes a negative thing. In your opinion what do you consider too many kids? I always thought I wanted 2, but Rob wanted 5 (lol!). Now that we have Jensen I am willing to have more then just 2, but now Rob definitely doesn't want 5, however he doesn't think 4 would be too many either lol!

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 11:44am

You need a "no amount" option. I think it's a personal decision and I don't think any amount is too many unless you are not supporting them yourself. If you can support them all on your own (the Duggars come to mind), you should have as many as you would enjoy. Just my very humble opinion though! :)

Karen

Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 12:07pm
For who? Ourselves or other people? My DH thinks for us 4 at home will be enough, but we may change our minds. I have one grown up in the Army, one Angel, one little girl that is 4 and my WW. We would like at least 2 more. But, we did say that we would like to keep having babies until we either run out of money or get tired of changing diapers ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
http://rememberingbregan.blogspot.com/ Dianne Wife to Super, Awesome, No Limits US Army Officer - Matthew. Mummy to: DS - Dakota John - 18 yo., DD - Aidan Isabella - 4 yo., DS - Angel - Bregan Michael - 3 1/2 days old 11/23-11/27/2008, DD- Thalia Evan 1/24/10, 2 x Miscarriage Survivor 2003 & 2004.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 3:04pm

I couldn't vote.

Tessa

Mom to 6 kids and 3 angels!

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 5:01pm

I didn't vote. There is no such thing as "too many kids". I've never heard of anyone saying "Oh I wish we hadn't had Little Billy because 4 (or 5 or 6 whatever) is just too many!" ? ? ? Who would feel/say that? However, I have heard many women say they wish they had MORE children.

We have 5 and for us it is just right. I wouldn't trade any one of my children so I would fit in to what society says we should have and I would not presume to know how many children others should have. Even though we say we are finished and Jon had a vasectomy, we would welcome an unexpected little one. I don't care what "society" or anyone says about my family size.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-28-2010 - 6:51pm
I didn't even think about that! This was supposed to be about your personal choice though.