WW throwing fits?

iVillage Member
WW throwing fits?
Wed, 11-24-2010 - 8:01am

Anyone else experiencing this?

siggy spring Thank you beccamarie82 for the awes
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-24-2010 - 7:12pm

I CAN SOOOO RELATE!!!! Audree is into EVERYTHING and when you tell her no she looks at me and screams and then cries! She has even went as far as throwing her self on the floor and kicking and screaming! UGH it's not like I let her get away with anything I'm constantly telling her no and moving her away from the items and tapping her little hand to let her know it's NOT OK! I'm like you not looking forward to the terrible 2's at all!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-24-2010 - 9:48pm

Same here. Ethan is totally testing. He knows what the word means. If he is in a great mood, telling him "no" wont upset him, but if he is the least big off, then he is throwing a fit. And that happens more than anything. They are at that age when they will test and test. It gets so frustrating constantly pulling him away, TRYING to distract him. He manages to stay focused on what he is doing, so he isnt easily distracted. Anyway, I totally understand how you feel. We are right there with you.

christinaaug26.jpg picture by freakytiki2

Visit

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-25-2010 - 7:42am
We are at the same place with Abigail too! It is soo frustrating! It's more when I do it though compared to when my DH does it...but she is definitely a mommas girl!
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-28-2010 - 4:11pm

Well it seems as though all our WW are hitting the same milestone at the same time. You've just described JD just add a blah blah blah and the look. He starts going off so, if he could talk he'd give me an ear full, my lil stinker.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 10:29pm

I am thinking that Addi is saying "your a mean mommy" in baby speak....at least that is what the look I get from her seems like! she will even put one little finger on what I am telling her not to touch and smile at me....ohhh fun times are in store for me!

siggy spring Thank you beccamarie82 for the awes