WW Updates!

iVillage Member
WW Updates!
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 5:24pm

Hey ladies! I am dying to hear updates on all our WWs. So lets see some updated pictures and hear how they are doing!

~Shandi

DD 2/8/10

DS 9/12/11

Surprise due 12/25/13

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 5:43pm

Isabella just turned 16 months on the 8th. She continues to amaze me every day! She is talking more and more and is starting to string words together. She is also a parrot and will repeat everything you say! She knows all her animal sounds and will make that sound when she sees them. I love driving down the road and hearing mooing, barking, and neighing coming fom the backseat! She now has 12 teeth (6 of them in the past 2 months)! She is starting to sleep in her twin bed more and more which is good because her little brother will be needing the crib in a few more months! We are still working on potty training and giving up the bottle, but to be honest I am in no hurry. Even though I have another baby coming it is so hard to see her grow up! I already have a hard enough time seeing her sleep in her own bed :( She is such a delight and I can't imagine how I was ever happy without her in my life!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

~Shandi

DD 2/8/10

DS 9/12/11

Surprise due 12/25/13

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 9:47am
I'll have to get pictures next week, when my babies are all back. Right now my kids are staying every other week with their dads. I'm hating summer right now and am just ready for it to be over with. At least last time, Sammie took right back up with nursing. I hope when she gets home Sunday it's the same.

How is Isabella doing? How are you feeling? You should be about halfway now, right?

Tessa
Single Mom of 6 beautiful children and 3 angels........
CL to Single Moms, January 2010 Winter Wonders, and 2010 Playgroup Friends
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 11:04pm
I'm sorry :( I can't imagine how hard that would be. I hope she picks up nursing again for you. I am jealous that you are still nursing Sammie. I am hoping to make it past 6 weeks this time!

I am 28w now! Time is flying. I feel good most of the time, but I seem to be in intense pain one day a week. It is so odd. Out of the blue I will have such intense back and stomach pain that I can't function for a full day. Then life goes back to normal. The joys of pregnancy :p I hope this week flies by for you!

~Shandi

DD 2/8/10

DS 9/12/11

Surprise due 12/25/13

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 8:24am

Alex is 17 months old and such a cutie. He finally is sleeping through the night and is running all over the place. He loves being outside . he looks like a little boy now we finally got him a hair cut.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-20-2011 - 12:17pm

Hi all. Harper is doing great. She's tall and is everywhere. She is testing boundries and will let you know if you tick her off. We moved her to a big girl twin bed about 3 weeks ago and she is doing great sleeping in it. She's been off the bottle since she was 8 months old and has started drinking out of a regular cup. Her hair is getting long and I have to tie back her bangs. I'm having a ball with her. She is still such a mommy's girl, follows me everywhere and still cries when I leave. It's so good to hear how all of the WW's are doing. Can you believe they will be 2 soon? Crazy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket