bf/af question :/

iVillage Member
bf/af question :/
Tue, 01-04-2011 - 11:10pm
Ok, so I got my first af Nov. 29. Super heavy, way more than a normal one for me. Then right at the time I would ovulate during a normal cycle, I had 5 days of light spotting. Was this also af? I'm now 4 days late if I go with the 29th, but would be o'ing right now if I go with the spotting as an af. I know I'm not pg (tested just to be sure!) Just trying to figure this out!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-05-2011 - 3:14pm
Its not unheard of to spot with O. But often O is delayed when you're bf, so you could be having irregular anovulatory bleeding rather than actually cycling. So if you're not pg, then I wouldn't worry much about when you get your period. Just be sure you're protected if the issue comes up.

BTW, what are you up to? I've missed you! :)

Powered by
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-05-2011 - 4:10pm
Thanks Spencer! I've missed you too!! ((HUGS)) How are things?
I'm up to a lot, actually lol! I'm on the last step of getting a job, and hopefully then saving up enough to get the heck outta my mom's!
I've met this guy- well, we knew each other in high school actually, and just reconnected via fb. We're kinda seeing each other, and things are going really good with him. We're taking things slowly, because we're both kind of at the same place in our lives, not really ready for a true relationship, but really enjoying each other's company. We get the kids together for playdates, and of course go out on our own occasionally. We're not serious yet- but we've been dating for a little over a month now, and probably will get more serious soon. He is the polar opposite of my ex (I know he's not technically my ex yet, but he's already proposed to his next victim, so I call him that already!) and he is super-sweet and funny, and great with the kids. I really like him, even though I'm trying not to ;)
I've been running around trying to get things together for my job, and of course with the holidays things were crazy, but starting to calm down now. I'm trying to make it to the board more often!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-06-2011 - 7:21am
Things have been going well. I go back to work soon, which I'm not looking forward to, but I think knowing that I'm going to resign soon will help. I'm investigating my other options and getting excited for a change.

We are going to Disney soon which is awesome. C is going to have so much fun!

How nice to reconnect with a nice guy. Don't forget that protection! ! ;)