JB keeps falling

iVillage Member
JB keeps falling
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 5:09pm

My DD keeps standing up holding onto anything (chair, couch,toys) . She is pretty good at standing up but occasionally slips and falls while trying to reach for something. I feel like every time she falls she hits her head. I am a nervous wreck everytime it happens but I don't know how I can really prevent it. Is my JB the only one who keeps falling and hitting her head?!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-22-2011 - 1:55am
Dont worry they have super hard heads lol.Raf bangs his head every single day often numerous times he has a permenant bruise between his eyes lol.
I used to think about getting my kids crash helmets I swear they are the clumsiest on the planet!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 1:03pm
Ean isn't even pulling himself up to a stand yet, but he certainly knows how to bonk his head :) Good thing he is made of sterner stuff than his big brother or it would be crazy in this house! lol

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 7:54am
V is constantly bonking her head. They are just at that age! V sleeps with us, and we actually took the breathwble bumper from the crib (which we didn't set up this time) and put it on the headboard! she's constantly tipping over in bed so we figure any cushion helps!