Pics of all of my kiddos

iVillage Member
Pics of all of my kiddos
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 7:44am
Victoria is 12, Hunter is 9 (a rock left that dent in his forehead, LOL), Wallace is 7, Carolanne is 4, Grayson is 2, and Lillian was about 6 weeks old when that pic of her solo was taken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 8:40am

I'm so happy you did this! (:

They are all beautiful kids, for sure. Now I can imagine kind of what you look like (; ... beautiful too!

Grayson, Oh my gosh! Good luck keepin the girls away from him.

I love how 3 have brown eyes & 3 have blue.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 9:14am
Aw, thanks! Victoria insists that Lillian's eyes have to stay blue so it will remain a tie (DH has blue; I have brown). She used to have blonde hair when she was a toddler, and poor Wallace for now is the only one in the bunch with hair that light. But ironically he looks JUST LIKE DH did at his age. We have a kindergarten pic of DH and if you put it side by side with one of Wallace at five the ONLY way you'd ever tell them apart is by looking at the background. It's uncanny! But now DH has brown hair. I was blonde as a toddler just like Victoria was, but now I have dark brown hair. Here's Wallace on his 3rd birthday - his hair is already getting darker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 9:42am
His eyes are a bursting blue! How pretty. (: I wonder if his hair will get dark dark?

Powered by CGISpy.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 9:48am
Looking at the two pics (which is an eye opener for me now b/c I didn't realize how much it's already changed) I'd say it probably will. Which is strange b/c I can't picture him with dark hair! I need to find a pic of DH, though. There's one I LOVE but I'm not sure where it is in my endless array of folders. He's hard to get a pic of b/c he HATES having his pic done and always makes faces at the camera, LOL.

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:00am
What a bunch of pretty, handsome and cute kiddos.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:19am
Wow! What a gorgeous family you have!! They must keep you on your toes! =)

Lauren

Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:25am
Here's part of the one of DH. I cropped it for a siggy a while back - I wish I could find the whole pic among my millions of folders, lol. I LOVE that pic! Anyway, I included one of myself (taken YESTERDAY b/c it's required for that interview) just for you in hopes that it will be buried enough in this post that not many people will see. For the record, I'm a lot older than I look. I even have gray hair! (I'm still call the gray hair "highlights" for now, LOL). DH is 36 and I'm 33.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:33am
Thank you, Vickie! And she'd probably love to be called cute, LOL. Heck, she still LIKES us. I guess the surly pre-teen stage hasn't hit quite yet, LOL. She's the one who (without being asked) did all the dishes and laundry, took care of the two little ones all day, and fixed breakfast and lunch for everyone during most of my pregnancy because I was so sick. (And now, gosh, it seems like it went so fast!) She just turned 12 last month, she's 5'5" and weighs 90 lbs. Her legs are a mile long and so is the line of boys after her. I used to be tall and thin like that ... until I had her. LOL. (Well, I'm still tall, but thin? HA!)

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:37am
Thank you, Lauren! Yep, they keep me on my toes to say the LEAST. Fortunately they're all super close as siblings and for the most part they get along and they're ALWAYS looking out for each other, but all that means is that instead of them yelling and fighting, most of the time they're yelling and PLAYING. Sometimes I really do wish that big yellow bus would take them away, but homeschooling just rocks way too much for that. (Ask me again when I've got a crying baby and a headache, LOL.)

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:53am

They are all BEAUTIFUL! Really! They look happy too :-)

Pages