Pics of my older kids (and my new 'do)

iVillage Member
Pics of my older kids (and my new 'do)
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 9:01pm
Here are a couple collages I just did for my older kids. I made a couple pages of Caitlyn too, but I've posted those pics already. And, here are 2 pics of my new hair, they aren't the greatest shots of me, but then again, that's what I always think. I think I'd have to somehow look like Jessica Alba in a photo for me to think it was a good shot, lol. I threw in our family pic too, so you can kinda see the before and after. The thumbnails are clickable to see the full-size.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket jb 20ish jb btdt Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 11:53pm
Great pictures of you kids :). And I love your new do!! You are one hot mama!! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket    

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 8:15am
Oh, I LOVE your hair! 'Scuse me while I throw some darts at hubby there for not noticing. Ahem. Anyway, the kids are so cute! (How old are they again?) I love the collages you made for them. But yikes - school started already? WOW. That's about a month ahead of our local schools! And that family pic is totally awesome. It's like the perfect family shot!

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 9:10am
Yep, school starts super early here for some reason. I'm not sure why, but I know they need special permission from the state and have to meet certain requirements to be able to start this early- VA has a law that public school can't begin before labor day. They do finish the year early as well, sometime in May. I guess because we typically lose a lot to snow days, so they start early just in case? Not sure on that one, but it seems cruel to start school while the pools are still open to me, lol.

Madison wil be 6 Sept. 8, and Jordan is 2.5. He always has something on his face, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket jb 20ish jb btdt Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 9:40am

I didn't know you were in VA! Although I feel like I should have known, LOL. I'm in VA, too.

Girl, I can relate to the messy faces. My boys have that affliction - even at 9 and 7! LOL. (Two is a bit more forgivable, LOL).

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 10:04am
Yep! We WERE in nova, kinda close to DC, now we're in "southside" as they call it, a couple hours
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 10:21am
You might as well say I'm in VA Beach. You're not far from me at ALL!

Photobucket

I'm published!

Sarah