Ever try the needle test?

iVillage Member
Ever try the needle test?
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 12:49am

I was messing around on youtube and found these videos about using the thread and needle test to see how many kids and what the gender will be. So I decided to try it out. I did it on two seperate occasions and got the same result both times. I got BOY BOY GIRL. Well I have two boys so I am really hoping the next baby will be a girl! The fourth time I put the needle over my hand nothing happened. That is suppose to mean I will have 3 kids. Well now I wanna hurry up and get pregnant to see if it is true! LOL

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 3:53pm
I am so doing this when I get home!
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2011 - 10:39pm
I tried it on DH later that night and he got BOY GIRL. I told him he was darn lucky he only got two kids and they matched my order. HA HA HA
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-23-2011 - 11:24am
Ok, I did the test on my DH and me last night. Both of us had the same result thankfully =) The results were two girls. I sure hope it's right and I get to have a second little angel. I tried for 3 years to get pregnant with JB and ended up doing IVF. Hoping with all my might I get to go through it all again =)

Caryn
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-01-2011 - 9:23am
I had forgotten all about this, but I did it too a few years ago. I got Boy, Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl :) We want to have 4-5 kids. I'm pregnant with number 3 now and am really, really hoping it is a girl! it seems like it might be--this pregnancy is very different from my other two and I am experiencing really intense m/s for the first time ever.

Photobucket<