Shoes..Anyone elses JB still hate them?

iVillage Member
Shoes..Anyone elses JB still hate them?
Tue, 08-30-2011 - 6:14pm

Raf would prefer to chew on shoes than wear them lol. I have all but given up the only ones that stay on are his joggers but even then he protests the whole time he has them on.Anyone else have this issue?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-31-2011 - 11:01am
Ryan LOVES shoes. I think he associates them with going out which he also LOVES lol. He spends a lot of the day playing with his shoes and trying to put them on. By standing on them. Hard time finding ones that fit well though. He still has big fat pads on top and bottom!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 2:07am
So funny you posted this! We just tried to get Genevieve fitted on Friday at Clarks, and the second the shoes came near her feet, she started squirming and screaming. We finally found one pair she tolerated (it helped that the saleslady distracted her with a toy-haha!), so we bought them. She JUST started walking this weekend, so I figured I'd start getting her used to wearing shoes. She is always barefoot, but since it's going to be fall and cool soon, girlie better wear some shoes! lol!
Lauren Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-01-2011 - 2:15pm

I don't know if my girls would wear them or not. They have a pair of sandals they got for their b-day and have wore them once. When we go away they are always in their stroller or a cart so they never walk in public. At home I just don't bother putting shoes on them.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-31-2011 - 4:31pm
lol yes..it could be a boy thing I guess
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-31-2011 - 4:09pm

Kylie is starting to love shoes...she actually goes in her closet and brings them out, sits down on my lap and wants me to try them on.