Is anyone else feeling completely devoid of energy?

iVillage Member
Is anyone else feeling completely devoid of energy?
Fri, 05-27-2011 - 2:17pm

For the past week or so, I feel like I have no energy.

iVillage Member
YES! I have to make myself sit down a lot. And even doing the littlest things during the day leave me BEAT at night.
iVillage Member
I had no energy and felt faint when my iron was low. A supplement should help a little. Yes I am exhausted just sitting at the computer! By the time I get done making dinner each night, I collaspe on the couch!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member

Ugh, YES! It definitely stinks especially since the weather has been so nice lately. I just wanna get outside and enjoy the summer but it takes all I have to muster up the energy. After I hit 20 weeks I was feeling AWESOME. I had endless energy and I wasn't huge yet so I was on top of the world. Now I feel like I'm crashing and burning lol. My head feels foggy and I'm just soo tired. I could sleep for days. But with a 3 year old...that doesn't happen. I'm hoping it wears off soon because I can't imagine it getting worse.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Me! I keep having my DH take care of our 19.5m old DS (feeding, changing, putting him to bed) and he keeps complaining "I ALWAYS do it!" So what! I'm pregnant, and for the majority of his little life I've done everything! It's hard for me to pick him up at this point, not to mention I was told to lift nothing over 20lbs...I just want to sit around and sip some coke all day :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I have been feeling the same way - even with 8-9 hours of sleep at night! I called my doctor, and she checked my electrolytes, thyroid, and hemoglobin. The hemoglobin came in borderline low, but they didn't want to do anything about it! I am taking an iron supplement anyway... I feel better after 5 days on it.

Alyssa

&nbsp
iVillage Member
Yes. Running after a very active 20 mo does not help. But I was just.told my glucose tests and I passed but am anemic. So I started taking iron and have been eating snacks that are high in iron.