Belly Talk 4/3

iVillage Member
Belly Talk 4/3
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 12:54am

I know a lot of you were asking about belly pic threads so I thought I'd try and start a weekly one. Its so much fun to see how we're all growing and to be honest it'll also help remind me to start taking more pictures (lol). Even if you don't want to post a picture we could even just talk about how our new big bellies have been changing things (thats why I didn't just call it "Belly Pics"). I know for me the past few weeks its become harder and harder to shave, not to mention get comfortable at night. I thought it could be another way of sharing our own pregnancy experience and getting to talk about it together.

So here I am....at 20 weeks or 5 months...jeeze that sounds so far!!

100_7184.JPG

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 8:29am

I had to shave in the bathroom sink the other day because lifting my legs in the little shower stall of ours wasn't an option, and I was afraid I'd wake our son if I went to the tub.

baby
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 10:47am

I feel like my belly goes from firm to a little squish I don't know why. Here's my belly pic from 22 weeks

My sweet baby boys Josh and Jesse were born into the arms of Jesus on January 11th 2008. They will always be missed and remain living in my heart forever!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-03-2011 - 9:16pm
I'm still to shy to post a pic yet... I'm a chubster so there isn't much to see at this point. But, I can certainly feel the difference! Especially when trying to get comfy at night like others said. you ladies look great though! So excited for all of us :-)
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 7:49pm

I'll finally post a pic now that I feel like I'm somewhat showing. This is me yesterday (21 weeks). I've gained 7/8 lbs now. I feel bigger then I look in this picture. Like the camera took some lbs off instead of adding them lol. Still in my regular clothes though some are starting to get uncomfortable and my shirts don't quite look right anymore. Especially the shorter ones, my belly is starting to peek out the bottom. =)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games