Does anyone have their bag as well the baby or babies bags ready?

iVillage Member
Does anyone have their bag as well the baby or babies bags ready?
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 7:57am
I have mine ready to go. 11 dd and I packed together and we had such good time. I used the time to let her know I did the samething for her with her older sister. Ds stuck with my dh and gave us alone time we loved it. Sooooooo we ready to go the house is done the baby's stuff is up an now it's a time clock.
iVillage Member
I don't have my bags packed, but I'm hoping to move first. I also hope to not stay there longer than 24 hours. I'd rather go home and shower and be in my own bed or couch.

That sounds sweet to have DD help you though. I bet it makes her feel so special to be involved. Nice job!
iVillage Member
Not yet, but I was just thinking about this last night! I'm 33.5wks along, and last time I was put on bedrest at 35.5 weeks. I want to have everything done by that point just in case, and I realized I'm running out of time, fast!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I usually pack when I hit 34 weeks: ) So I will probably be doing it this weekend since I hit 34 tomorrow! I have already made a list of what I need to pack...after 2 previous births I realized that there are a ton of items that I really don't need to pack and I'd rather have less to unpack when I get home with my little one. For example: diapers...I always packed diapers for some reason and we always left the hospital with tons of pampers from them (which is what I buy when my babies are newborn). And let's see...pads, I always packed those, but once again the hospital supplies them! I figure if I forget something it will give DH something to do:)

Can't believe we are to the point to be packing hospital bags!!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
That's so nice to involve your 11 yr old. I should have my 11 yr old join me. I've made a list and thought about it, but haven't actually packed. There isn't much I'm taking, just waiting on hubby to get tapes and camcorder batteries ready, will be the biggest issue. I plan to be packed by next week at the latest.
What a relief it must be for you to be ready to go!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member

Yes I have everything ready.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I'm packed and ready to go!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
I'm working on it! I have my 36 week app tomorrow and I want to be packed by 37 weeks in case I fail my non-stress tests or my diabetes goes nuts and they induce me early. So far I've bought the travel size toiletries (I always get fancy, expensive ones to pamper myself a little), packed some nursing pajamas that are decent enough to take pictures in, and now I just need to get the rest ready. I don't know where the time has gone- I have so much to do and not much time left- yikes!
~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
I am planning packing this weekend. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow so just in case I want to be ready as well as a bad for DS. I will also be installing the car seat this weekend.
iVillage Member
Not packed yet but I bought the few items I needed to buy (a dark sports bra in case I want to go in the tub and a nightgown w/ a robe- I only have shorts/pants pjs!)

I plan to pack in the next couple weeks, I'm only 32 weeks though.
Melissa
iVillage Member

not yet!

Photobucket