Feeling the pressure

iVillage Member
Feeling the pressure
Sat, 06-25-2011 - 8:58pm

Am I the only one feeling so much pressure down in the area. Omg it's insane even walking is hard because of the darn pressure. My braxton hicks are driving me crazy and they hurt more and more what about you. Water is not helping and moving is not either. Oh well I guess this is all part of the deal.

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-25-2011 - 9:05pm
Same here. DH and I take walks after dinner with our 18mo DD. They have gotten shorter and shorter. Tonight I barely made it around the block. BH like crazy, the muscles are pulling at my back and then his head is pressing down so hard into my bladder and I think my hips are going to split apart again.
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 1:39pm

Yupp I'm feeling it too! DH keeps making fun of my "waddle". Some days I honestly feel like she'll just fall out, shes pressing down so hard. I've only had a few braxton hicks luckily but my muscles are so sore after walking. And my feet are SOOOO swollen, its insane! But like I said before, I'm not gonna complain too much. After needing a c-section with DD because she was breech I'll welcome all of the "head down" pregnancy symptoms lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-27-2011 - 3:35am
I've been feeling pressure for a long time, but it's probably from the extreme swelling. My braxton hicks hurt more this pregnancy, they last a lot longer than my last pg, but don't happen nearly as frequent as my last pg.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-27-2011 - 3:48pm

Pressure! Pressure! And more Pressure!