Having Some Problems...

iVillage Member
Having Some Problems...
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 3:31pm

Well ladies I wanted to update you all because theres been a lot going on the past couple of weeks. My blood pressure has been high and I've been put on strict bedrest on my left side to try and control it. We're hoping little one will hold out for at least another 2 weeks to be in the safe zone for delivery. I'm having appointments 3 times a week to check my BP, it was high again today, 143/100 luckily it went down after about 15-20 minutes. So I may not be super active on the board for the next few weeks depending on what happens. I just wanted to let you all know so you didn't think I was avoiding anyone or not living up to my CL duties. Just keep us in your thoughts that little one keeps cooking and we can keep everything under control. It gets a little scary at times and I'm trying to keep my stress down, definitely hard though.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 4:02pm
I'm so sorry about your blood pressure and being put on bedrest, we'll be sending you lots of P&PTs. I'll be sure to let CM Kristy know, take good care of yourself.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 5:38pm
Hope you feel better and the pressure stays down. Good luck and keep us posted.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-07-2011 - 12:47am
Very scary! I hope your BP stays in check with the bedrest and you can keep the baby cooking just a little while longer!
Photobucket