Hey everyone ....HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY!!!! Check-in, want to hear from you!

iVillage Member
Hey everyone ....HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY!!!! Check-in, want to hear from you!
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 5:21am

I can't believe it already!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Weight? 15lbs 13oz

Length? 27"

New tricks? I've been able to sit unassisted for about a month now, and I can really hurt people with my teeth! I'm also really good at getting everyone to pick me up...I cry a lot unless I'm being held.

What makes me laugh? Basically anything my mom says to me while smiling.

What makes me cry? Being left in a room alone, being overtired, being put in the floor...

Rate mommy? She does her best :-)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
LOL at being good at getting everyone to pick you up! A must for every baby to master.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member

I'm also trying to my best to stay active on the board. Its been pretty dead lately though :( And I totally have my hands full with my 2 crazy girls.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

Weight?

baby
iVillage Member

Weight? Not sure what I weigh now (I'm almost 7 mos old), but at my 6 mos check up I was 14 lbs 11 oz

Length? I was 26.75 inches tall (that's 80th percentile, which shocks everyone who knows my family because my mommy is only 5 feet tall and while my daddy is reasonably tall - at least average height - his mommy and daddy and my mommy's parents too are all really small people).

New tricks? I can sit up all by myself for a really long time now.

iVillage Member
Weight? 13 lbs 5 oz (on Feb 29th at 6m check up)

Length? 24.5 in (my parent's are shorties!)

New tricks? sitting up on my own (started about a week ago)! i'm a pro at rolling. i just started solids, my mommy makes my food for me. so far i'm not crazy about brown rice cereal but i think i really like oatmeal. i also love the little bits of fruit mommy has let me try so far. i heard her say something about trying avacado this week :-)

What makes me laugh? when mommy or daddy "om-nom" my belly or neck, and sometimes peek-a-boo. i don't give up my laughs easy though, i make them work for it ;-)

What makes me cry? oh, lots of things (i might be a little high matinence). most recently though it makes me cry when mommy leaves the room or when she or daddy try to put me down for a nap.

Rate mommy? i know she's doing her best and what she think s is best for me. she could be a little braver about taking me out on her own but i think she's pretty great!