How are you feeling (comfort wise) at halfway point of pregnancy?

iVillage Member
How are you feeling (comfort wise) at halfway point of pregnancy?
Thu, 04-14-2011 - 6:07am

I feel huge, but still able to bend down and pick up stuff off the floor.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

Pages

iVillage Member

I have trouble getting up in a normal position.

baby
iVillage Member
I still feel almost perfectly normal! I do have back pain if I overdo something at work, and I'm up all night peeing, but no major aches or pains, and no heartburn yet (except on rare occasions).
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm swollen already. I can hardly drive because baby A is so low. The extra 20lbs is killing my hips. And I have contractions at least 3 times a week. Considering all of this, I still love being pregnant!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member

I feel totally fine.

iVillage Member

WHAT?!!

Gina
iVillage Member
Feeling pretty good for being almost 6 months along. Much better than last pregnancy that's for sure. No major aches and pains yet. I do have a lovely varicose vein on my private bits, which I am not too pleased about, but it doesn't hurt. It just looks weird.
iVillage Member
So far so good. I'm just over 21 weeks and not too huge yet. I have to pee about once an hour but otherwise I'm not feeling too limited mobility wise. Every once in awhile if I walk the dogs a little too long my back will hurt but I figure the maternity belt seems to really help with that.

I guess I do have one complaint- my feet fall asleep so much easier these days! I usually put one foot under my other leg (I know, it's a terrible habit) and half the time I get up to realize my foot is asleep!

Melissa
iVillage Member
I just hit the six month mark and am doing pretty well. I do have lower back pain after 30 mins of sitting on the floor playing with DS.
iVillage Member
I'm starting to have more trouble getting up from a normal sitting or standing position, my ankles & feet swell if I'm on them too long, and my knees are starting to hurt... But all in all I'm not too uncomfortable :-)
iVillage Member

I feel pretty good actually, its nice to finally say that. The nausea for the most part has worn off but I still get days where I can't stand it. I'm not huge either, although my belly is definitely starting to get in the way of how I do things. I can only bend at the legs to pick something up off the floor. Bending at my waist isn't happening anymore. Sleep is ok, I toss and turn but I actually feel MORE rested on less sleep. It would be nice if that carried through when I'll be going on no sleep with a newborn. I think at this point I'm just getting anxious and impatient. I love love love being pregnant honestly, but I can't wait to see my little girl at the same time, and I'm so curious whether she'll cooperate and be head down or another breech baby. And we won't know that until the end so its just a waiting game. So much to look forward to, just stinks having to wait lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages