iVillage Member
How are you feeling these days....
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 11:22am

I'll start!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 12:13pm
I want to say I am not feeling TOO bad, but I am working hard hard hard to not whine. In actuality, I have heartburn everyday. Taking care of an 17 mo and being 30 weeks pregnant is not easy. Like you, I am out of breath after climbing the stairs, especially if DD decides she is too tired and needs me to carry her. It's 90 degrees and humid and here to stay. In addition to being a SAHM and running my accessories business (www.thatmoxiegirl.etsy.com) I am packing up our entire house for our move into our new house. That should be done in the second half of July. Should be, they say. No promises.

I think being hot and sweaty is the worst though.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 12:25pm
Well except for the gestational diabetes & eating restrictions that suck because I'm hungry all the time and have pick my finger 6x/day and inject myself with insulin, I feel pretty good.

I haven't gained any weight for the past 6 weeks and since I started walking about a mile after every meal to help bring my sugar down, I'm no longer out of breath. I have only had vomiting morning sickness once in the past 6 weeks :) I also do not get heartburn anymore since I never get to actually be full... The heat is really hard on me, so I've been trying to avoid going outdoors midday, but I spent yesterday at the community pool with my 3 year old and the cold water felt heavenly! If it didn't cost so much I'd go every day :)
~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 1:38pm

I'm more annoyed than anything, I think.

baby
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 2:30pm

I actually feel pretty good EXCEPT for when I over work my little body: ) I have occasional heartburn (maybe once a day) but it is nothing a tums won't cure. I pee ALL the time but I'm so use to it by now that it doesn't even phase me anymore! I work part-time at a local restaraunt and that is starting to take it's toll on me. I love my job especially since I do it mostly for fun, but the summer business is starting to wear me out a lot more than I'd like to admit. I won't be working that much longer, I just know I'm not going to be able to wait table past about 32-34 weeks. Other than that, just keeping busy with Cadence (4) and Evan (21 months) and trying to enjoy every moment since soon I'll be an even busier mommy of THREE!!

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 2:58pm

I'm feeling tired, fat, and hungry.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 3:31pm
jumpinjillybeans wrote:

I'm feeling tired, fat, and hungry.

Sometimes I really wish iVillage had a 'like' button.

Like. :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 3:43pm

I'm feeling swollen, more in my right ankle than my left.. don't know if that's bad!!

Gina
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 4:43pm
I'm feeling.... a LOT of pain. I'm lightheaded, out of breath. Still have so many food aversions, I can't eat like normal...which of course causes other problems! I don't want to resort to eating prunes really. To make those matters worse, i have to start taking an iron supplement. I'm feeling frustrated.... that I can't get things done and ready for baby since I'm so exhausted. I'm trying my best to enjoy what's left of this pg though :)

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 7:46am

for the most part this pg i have been feeling pretty good despite being nauseated every now and then, waking

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 9:19am
Thatmoxiegirl I always think the same thing, "where is the like button" LOL.

I'm also out of breath. We have three floors at work and I'm on 21 and if I need something on 20 I have always taken the stairs. I was so embarrassed that I was out of breath coming up. I thought, I better pick up my walking because this is bad. So today during lunch that's what I'm doing. I work downtown so I'm always walking somewhere but not the entire hour, but I feel I'm so out of shape. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I can't believe I've hit the 30 week mark. In 6-8 weeks there will be babies all over this board. Getting real excited!! Let's try to stay connected, it's hard those last few weeks but I would love to hear everyone is good.

Pages