How is everyone feeling? Nerves, aches, excitement?

iVillage Member
How is everyone feeling? Nerves, aches, excitement?
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 5:51am

I've noticed I

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 9:05am

Yeah I'm easily winded too, and my belly feels like it's pulling down and hurts sometimes.

baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 9:24am
I'm.right there with you ladies. One minute I'm freaking out because I'm not ready and the next moment I'm so ready. It takes me longer to do anything right now. I'm trying to.get my work ready for the person who will be temping for me for 4 months and it's taking forever. Guess I'll have to work through some lunches to get it finished. Hoping I'll have a baby in two weeks.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 8:25pm

Emotion wise I feel great now that I'm off of bedrest! My Dr. wanted me on bedrest until I hit 36 weeks (which is 1 week from tomorrow) but he is on vacation for 2 more weeks so the other Dr. and I decided that 35 weeks was good: ) I still will take it easy, but it is so nice to know I don't have to be in a wheelchair at the park with my kiddos.

I had one night where I freaked out about not having everything ready for the baby and the labor and delivery thing got to me. But I'm over that now and have been slowly but steadily getting things ready. I have a couple more things to do but the big important things are done so I feel great about that: )

Physically, I'm a different story! Most of the time I feel great, but by about 6:30 every evening I can hardly walk anymore. I get so sore down low and find it hard to move. My back hurts most of the day but I'm so used to it I hardly notice it unless I am thinking about it! I don't typically swell during pregnancy, but every once in a while my feet get a little puffy! I make sure I nap when the kids nap (From noon until 230 each afternoon) and I go to bed when DH and I lay them down (about 845..9ish). I am getting lots of rest and can't complain.

All in all, I'm feeling good and VERY EXCITED to meet this little girl! I've gotten to the point where it just hit me "Oh yeah...we are having a baby!!!"

Can't wait for all of us to be holding our little ones and sharing our wonderful birth stories!

~Crista

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-07-2011 - 12:45am
I'm feeling stressed out! I'm trying to get as much done as possible before July 12th...because that's the date where I'll be the same gestation as I was when I was put on bedrest last time. I don't even know if I'll get PIH this time, but that's my magic deadline and it won't hurt to have everything done! I'm mainly just trying to clean the house so if something DOES happen, it will be easy for DH to do what needs to be done or for someone else to come help me when DH is gone. I especially want our hall bathroom spic and span for guests and I need to wash the baby clothes and pack my bag...I'm so not ready at this moment to have a 2nd baby!

Physically I'm not completely miserable yet, although I'm sure I will be there in a couple of weeks. Work has been getting really difficult for me; I feel like I just have one long bh ctx while I'm there. It's REALLY hard for me to bend over (which I have to do fairly frequently at work) and I have to walk super slow in order to not be in pain. I feel huge all of a sudden! I wasn't really showing much a couple of weeks ago.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-07-2011 - 11:26am

I'm feeling the same = not ready yet! I feel like I shouldn't have left all this to do until the end, either. I mean, I don't have too

Photobucket