I found something on U/S

iVillage Member
I found something on U/S
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 7:53am

I was obessing with my U/S pictures last night and on every single printout there's something else there. (An extra foot, head) something to show that I'm having twins! I've had every twin symptom and it shocked me when the dr said only one. I have another u/s in about a month so I'll get confirmation then :) I am very tall and overweight so there is lots of room for the other baby to hide behind things

Katie

My sweet baby boys Josh and Jesse were born into the arms of Jesus on January 11th 2008. They will always be missed and remain living in my heart forever!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 11:00am
Ultrasound pics are confusing...wouldn't that be crazy, good luck at your next u/s!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 8:23pm
That would be exciting, and what a story you would have to tell your kids. Keep us posted.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 10:53pm

That would be pretty wild.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 10:04am
Girl, you think there might be surprise twins in there and you are going to wait a full month before you find out! You must have the patience of the a saint. I would be at my docs office bright and early with my ultrasound analysis and demand another u/s for peace of mind. I guess I am an annoying patient that way.

Also, were Jesse and Josh fraternal twins? If so, having fraternal twins is a genetic predisposition (unlike identical which is a spontaneous event) so it's likely you would predisposed to carrying fraternal twins again?

Also, I see that you lost Jesse and Josh. I am so sorry about that. Without prying, I wondering if the reason you lost them had something to do with the complications of carrying multiples. For this reason alone, I would ask for a quicker ultrasound bc multiples can come early and there are a number of complications which would make you high risk and you really should be followed more closely than a singleton, particularly in light of your history.

I was sort of kidding above, but I probably would be the crazy. But I'm totally serious with regard to your loss of Josh and Jesse.
 BabyFetus Ticker