I have been a bit busy

iVillage Member
I have been a bit busy
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 9:48pm

The last few weeks I have been so busy and if not that to tired to get on. I had my baby shower on the 12 of this month and it was great. I got plenty of gifts and mostly everything but two items from my reg. My girlfriend and her husband hosted it. I actually ended up ended up finding out about it because I did hers the week before and found it odd that we were going back to the same place which we were at the weekend before. All in all it was fab I have pics that need to be posted so as soon as I get a chance I will do that.

This weekend I have my sons 7th birthday to host and it seems like there is no time left at all and it's just going by so quickly. The baby's stuff is all done crib, decor and clothes all put into place so now all we need is a baby.

How is everyone else doing?

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 11:03pm
Glad you had a great shower and almost everything you needed. It does seem like it's going by fast!! I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow and can't believe there will be a baby in our house soon. Enjoy the birthday party, but try not to over due it. I know easier said than done.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 5:20am
I completely understand life is busy. Shower sounds like it was lots of fun! I would love a baby shower since I have no more girl stuff, but no one has offered to give one. I need to get moving to get the rest of the nursery done and now the basic supplies/clothes for baby.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 9:18am
How fun and exciting!

I feel much less prepared for the arrival of our son but there's not much that can be done about it. We're waiting on our new house to be completed so we can move in. The builder tells us, worse case scenario, we can close 6 weeks after the kitchen cabinets and counters go in, which was yesterday. Today I'm 33 weeks.

I just try to stay as un-stressed as possible, for my little man's sake. I was 8 days late with DD 18 months ago and everyone just assumes James Quinn will be late too, but after reading Joshua's birth story (who was due the same day as we are) I'm not so sold on his lateness.