I think this baby will be born nameless!

iVillage Member
I think this baby will be born nameless!
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 4:20am

For the life of me , I cannot find a name that I love.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 9:03am
Same here. We have had a lot of trouble. We sorta settled on two different names but then I change my mind because it just doesn't feel right after a week or two. Right now we've got one that I think might be it. It's a first name my husband has always liked; I am still a little bit unsure about the middle name, but feel okay about it so it might stick. Who knows. lol Good luck! Just start from scratch!
baby
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 10:36am

mine was nameles were were told after 3 ultrasounds girl but we had a boy so his hospital birth card reads baby boy jamison. don't worry it took my aunt and uncle 2 days to come up with a name for their little one after she was born. you still have time. take a few with you to the hospital then look at her and see wha tone suits her best.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 10:56am
Usually I've taken a list of a few names to the hospital.....never had the actual name before the baby is born. This time I can't even get a list of a few names, so discouraging....I feel so bad!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 1:10pm

So I'm actually a little jealous lol. We've had the baby name picked out for months and we both love it, its definitely it. (Unless of course it doesn't fit her, in which we're screwed lol). But I've always wanted to wait until the baby came to name it and kind of surprise everyone. To just be able to look at them and blurt something out. If we have another we're definitely going to wait to make the final decision. We'll have a few frontrunners but nothing set in stone. I know we could always change it once she gets here but EVERYONE is calling her Carlee (including DD) so it would be an adjustment. Good luck! I totally agree with bringing a list with you, or even if you can't decide on a list bring a baby name book so you have EVERYTHING right there. Once that little one comes you'll just know.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 1:14pm

I am completely horrible with names, in fact I didn't name my second son my MIL did and I approved lol. This time we have a name and I love it, but we also have 2 other names set aside just in case our favourite name doesnt fit the baby. This is the first time we have an acutal name picked.

Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 3:44pm
we have a 3 names on a "short list", with one definite front runner but I don't feel like we are done looking yet. so far, i've just been suggesting names and dh vetos the ones he doesn't like. i'd really like him to spend some time looking at names and suggesting some, and he wants to, he's just been so busy between our move, starting a new job and looking for a second job that he hasn't had time yet. we both really like the names we have, especially the top one, but i just feel like we haven't exhausted all the possibilities yet (yes, i am one of those people who has to read the entire menu in a restuarant before i can order, lol). we planned from the very beginning to not actually name our baby until she was born, so i feel like we still have sometime. good luck with your naming process! i know it can be frustrating.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 3:57pm

LOL. We have a family tradition of nameless babies.