I'm just plain weird...

iVillage Member
I'm just plain weird...
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 5:00am

this weekend I started getting sad about this pregnancy ending.

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 1:04pm
Awww- I know what you mean though I don't feel ya on being sad about pregnancy ending- I hate being pregnant and I'm aching to hold my baby already lol. Oh and, I'm still having morning sickness so no fear of me forgetting it anytime soon =) But, it's all worth it in the end. That said, I'm not looking forward to doing it again...I used to think I wanted all girls but maybe if I had a boy I wouldn't get as sick...hmmm or maybe not...lol

Whatever you do though don't go listen to "It won't be like this for long"....that song always makes me cry (it came out right when dd was born).
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 1:05pm
"Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift makes me cry too..but what is she 21...what does she know about it? lol
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 2:21pm

My mom gave me a book that came with an audio cd...it's called "Let Me Hold You Longer."

baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 4:31pm
Oh you ladies are making me cry. my husband was just talking about how our DS will be five before you kmow it. I told him yes I know because he's going to be two in September and I can't believe how fast that went. I.do agree don't worry about the firsts, they will happen, just be in the moment now. I ask our friends who have teenagers and I ask if they remember their kids this young and they say no. I don't want to forget DS at this age.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 6:43pm
I know at the time it doesn't seem to go quickly, but looking back it seems to go by in the blink of an eye! My oldest is 11 and beginning to go through puberty. I'm just in shock thinking..."what! how can it be my "baby" is going through this already!" I was thinking the exact same thing, I wish I had more specific memories of how all my kids were when they were little. As time goes on it definitely fades away. I have lots of videos of my firstborn. I need to take lots and lots of videos from now on. It's great to look back on!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-11-2011 - 9:32pm

Nope, definitely not weird.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 1:00am

I don't think you're weird at all!!! I feel the exact same way. I feel like that about the pregnancy, the new baby, and DD. Everything goes so fast! I went to an elementary school last weekend for a cousins musical. And it hit me that in two years my oldest will be a student there...scary stuff! It feels like just yesterday we found out we were expecting again and I'm over halfway done already. I just want to cherish every moment in case its my last. But at the same time, I'm already thinking about a third and that it might not be so bad (a few years from now). But my mind might change once I'm raising two crazy little girls instead of one lol. And my DH and I just listened to that song (it won't be like this for long) and I CRIED, I actually had to hold back a little so DH didn't think something was wrong haha. Between my hormones and such an amazing song it was hard. It explained us perfectly.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-12-2011 - 9:36am

Ohhhh I am full of emotions right about now lol. I haven't yet to forget the morning sickness but I do find it a