It's been a while

iVillage Member
It's been a while
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 8:55pm

Hi ladies, it has been a very long time since I have posted. Life has been so busy but I do have to say I do miss the board. I can't believe how long it's been since we first posted. I wonder if I can still see that first post I made?????

Well Marcus' birthday is July 31 but as we know there isn't 31 days every month so I have been having a hard time thinking when he actually makes the next new month. Ex February had 29 days this year. Anyone else having this problem?

Well I look forward to reading all the posts that i have missed and can't wait to catch up with everyone else. Please feel free to leave messages since I just love to chat.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 3:15am
great to hear from you! so sad this board has died down so much...I wish everyone would post a little thing here and there. I hear you on the time flying since our first posts. I think my first post was about spotting the first week, worried something was wrong....thankfully it was all ok :) cute cake! did you make it? very cute baby too! before we know it the babies will be a year. :(

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 8:10pm

Haven's birthday is August 31st (my just-barely-august-baby born at 10:07pm, lol!) so we have the same issue. We always just celebrate her "month-days" on the last day of the month. So we did 6 months on February 29th (kinda glad it was a leap year so we were one day closer to the actual mark).

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-17-2012 - 12:34am
What a cutie pie! Sam was also born on 7/31, so I just go by the last day of the month.
Photobucket