Let the comments begin :)

iVillage Member
Let the comments begin :)
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 7:06pm

Well I'm definitely hitting the home stretch here.

~Andrea~ IMG_1563
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 7:16pm
I'm irritated that people still can't quite tell for sure that I'm pregnant. I just look fat as you know what.
baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 7:22pm
Oh yeah. I get them too. When people ask my due date, I respond, I'm nine months next week instead of saying August 4. But this one lady twice has said, I think your going to have a big baby. Really?!?! And why is that because I'm big? So I told her nope I don't think so my son was a.decent size 8.2 lbs and 21.5" long. I think this baby will be around that. It is annoying.
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 7:44pm
Gotta say that I get the twin one A LOT and I find it a little irritating because I think that after 3-4 ultrasounds and ten million sonar heartbeat scans, they'd know if someone was hiding. And I'd probably mention the fact that there are two when you go on and on about how gigantic my belly is...

BUT it really is gigantic, even I'm surprised....
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-30-2011 - 4:01am
Omg u r so much bigger this time then the others. Ohhhhh that rrally turns me. Excuse me I'm only 4'11 n I do my best to stay fit n healthy. Twins? No not at all. maybe they missed it. Arghhhhhhhh i don't think so lol.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-30-2011 - 4:54am
OH My, I've been hearing those EXACT same comments for the past couple of months or more. I always look hugely pregnant early on. I can't believe I finally get to answer back that I AM getting down to the final weeks ! I might be weird, but the comments don't bother me at all...I just take it as extra attention,lol

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-30-2011 - 9:09am
ugh. i hear you noctup... i visited my parent's church for the first time since i've been pregnant on father's day and i was talking to a lady who just had a baby about my pregnancy and another lady was standing near by and said "i hate to be nosey, but are you expecting?" um, HELLO - yes! that is why by belly sticks out like this! i'm not just hugely fat! grrr. before i was pregnant i never mentioned a woman's pregnancy until she did (just in case she wasn't actually preggers) but now that i am pregnant i wish more people would say something... i guess maybe because it's my first, but i like it when people ask me about the baby and are excited for me.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-30-2011 - 10:17am
I think from here on out I'll just tell nosey strangers that I'm NOT pregnant. Hahaha! That'll make them shut up. ;)