Only 9 Weeks Left!!!!!

iVillage Member
Only 9 Weeks Left!!!!!
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 2:10am

So my pregnancy ticker changed about an hour ago and it made me realize there's only 9 weeks left until little one arrives. It feels like it flew by! I've been counting down the weeks since I found out I was pregnant. And to be in the single digits now is just crazy to me! I'm so excited but a little overwhelmed too, I know I'm going to miss being pregnant. But at the same time I can't wait to have her here and get used to life with two kids. I know it'll be a big adjustment and honestly I'm a little scared, but I know it'll all work out and we'll be fine in the end. I just can't get over how fast this is all going and I hope the next 9 weeks kind of drag on. I just want to enjoy being pregnant for a little longer.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 3:53am
I wish I had your attitude to drag out these last few weeks. This pregnancy has been so long for me....I never felt this way before. I guess by the 5th pg I'm like enough already, been through this before, lol. I'm counting down the weeks to the point where I delivered my others. Hopefully won't be late and prove me wrong...6-7 weeks maybe. All of this said, I know I'll miss pg too once it's said and done!

luvmy4kids Made with My Cool Signs.Net

&

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-11-2011 - 4:59pm
Oh wow. That kind of scares me. This pregnancy has gone by real.fast for me as well. I was making my appointment for my next hair cut and realized that the baby will be here very soon.
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-12-2011 - 10:37pm

I am with you...9 weeks left.

Lea Carol